Liquid Web Review 2023
Liquid Web is a top-tier web host for managed WordPress and WooCommerce hosting, offering unparalleled reliability, speed, and uptime. Though not budget-friendly.
Liquid Web is a hosting company, founded in Michigan in 1997. Liquidweb offers a wide range of hosting solutions such as VPS Hosting, Cloud solutions, and dedicated servers. Liquid Web’s primary focus is on medium and enterprise-level customers.
Liquid Web is known for its high-performance hosting services and advanced security features. They operate multiple data centers with a team of experts offering exceptional customer support. Liquid Web is a reliable hosting company with premium solutions, high uptime, and advanced features, making it one of the most popular choices on the market.
Liquid Web is one of the leading brands in the web hosting industry. As we said, the company offers flexible and trustworthy plans. But that’s not all – many more features are waiting for you. Here is one of the key products that liquid web offer to its customers:
Private Clouds and Cloud Dedicated servers, hosted on enterprise hardware. Private clouds are powered by VMware and NetApp, which guarantee a high-quality product, perfect even for the most demanding tasks.
CMS and E-Commerce Hosting
Managed WordPress, Managed WooCommers, Magento Cloud, and Cloud Sites – you name it. All of the plans offered by Liquid Web are fast, and reliable and offer an incredible bundle of features. Cloud Sites offers scalable hosting for multiple websites and high-traffic businesses.
Fully customizable dedicated infrastructure, Multi-server configurations offering maximum uptime and performance with reduced latency, Database Hosting, and data replication suitable for all your business needs.
Grow your business with the Liquid Web Reseller Hosting program. Whether you purchase VPS or Dedicated servers to sell shared hosting accounts, reselling is easier than ever. Liquid Web even offers a program that supports your new business, so you can serve better your customers.
There are multiple software features, available for your website. Multiple security addons, backup options, control panels, and even premium WordPress plugins are waiting for you.
Multiple Data Centers
Privately owned Data centers are offering low latency and high network performance in multiple locations. US – Central Data Center is located in Lancing, Michigan, and has a capacity of 33 000 servers. US–West is based in Phoenix, Arizona, and offers customers 2000 + Servers. If you are on the other side of the ocean – in Europe, don’t worry. EU-Central in Amsterdam have 8000 + server Data Center, ready to meet your needs.
Exceptional Customer Service
Liquid Web has to offer one of the best customer support services in the whole hosting industry. Available by phone, chat, or via email, some experienced agents can help you with all your difficulties. Level 3 Technicians are working constantly on-site in all of the data centers, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Besides the team of professionals, there is also a wide knowledge base, which will help you with all the basic stuff and common problems.
InterWorx control panel, cPanel, or Plesk it is all your choice. Manage and maintain websites easily with a friendly-user interface and great tools.
Security and Backup Add-Ons
Enhanced protection, CDN, and many more with no charge? Yes, it is possible with Liquid Web. And if the free-of-charge options aren’t suitable for you, everything can be tailored to meet your needs. Protecting data is easier than ever with:
- Acronis Cyber Backups – full-server backups stored in the cloud. Everything is encrypted for maximum safety.
- Log Storage Monitor – Manage and monitor your server logs with this flexible feature.
- Firewall and VPN – Protect your servers and data from unwanted internet traffics with a built-in firewall.
- DDoS Protection – Real-time monitoring ensure your server protection from sudden attacks
Faster websites usually mean more satisfied customers. Load speeds are crucial these days, both for your visitors and for search engines. If you want your audience to reach you in a matter of seconds from all around the globe, check out these solutions:
- Cloudflare CDN – Content Delivery Networks are created to minimize latency and loading speeds all around the world. Cloudflare will serve your website content from worldwide servers, located closest to your visitors.
- Akamai CDN – Another great Content delivery network that guarantees that geographic distance is only a number. Check it out if you want quick load speed and happy customers.
Ever heard of Stellar WP? If not, you’re missing A LOT! Stellar WP is home to many premium WordPress plugins, offering easy solutions for your website. There are a lot of useful plugins available, including:
- E-Commerce Plugins – IconicWP and KadanceWP are one of the most used WooCommerce plugins. They are working perfectly fine with any theme and will help you create a profitable online store without any coding experience.
- Event Calendar – A billion events worldwide are powered by The Events Calendar. That plugin is rated the number 1 WordPress calendar plugin. It allows you to manage events from start to finish, both online and live. The Event Calendar is a solution to-go for many professionals and event agencies.
- Fundraising – Increase online conations with GiveWP. With it, you can create a fast and easy-to-manage WordPress fundraising platform
- Membership – Many websites chose to use membership plans to serve their content. Restrict Content Pro is the all-in-one tool to create a membership website.
- Website builders – iThemes and KadanceWP are the perfect sources of premium WordPress page builders, templates, and tools. iThemes take things to the next level because its bundle includes automatic backups, security features, and regular updates.
Want a fully managed email hosting service? With Liquid web email hosting you don’t need to worry about email servers and troubleshooting. And all of this with no software to install. Mailbox pricing starts from 2 dollars/month with included spam and virus protection and 25 mailboxes. With an additional one-time fee, you can purchase an email archive, which will enable you to retrieve your data if needed.
Liquid Web is known for its premium features. You can’t expect the cheapest options on the market, but no matter what hosting plan you choose, they provide high-quality services with advanced features and one of the best support in the industry.
|Pricing Plan||Regular Price||Subscription Length|
|Cloud Dedicated||$149||1 month|
|Managed WordPress||$19||1 month|
|Managed WooCommerce||$19||1 month|
|Magento Cloud||$29.5||1 month|
|Server Clusters||$743||1 month|
|Database hosting||$1498||1 month|
Pros and cons
Weigh the pros and cons of choosing Liquid Web for your website to ensure you make an informed decision. By understanding the strengths and weaknesses of this provider, you can determine if it fits your goals and needs.
- One of the greatest support teams
- Suitable for both small and enterprise-level businesses
- Great add-ons and plugins are available
- High level of security
- Great Reseller Program
- Both CPanel and Plesk are available
- Three Server locations with more than 42 000 servers available
- Highly technical plans, harder to understand by novice
- Prices may be too high
A responsive and experienced team of professionals is dedicated 24/7 to helping you with your problems. No matter if you have technical difficulties, or need migration or a custom server solution, just contact one of the team members available.
There are 3 options to reach Liquid web support:
- Live Chat
No matter what you choose, it is a matter of minutes to have the solution you need. If you prefer troubleshooting yourself, there is a knowledge center available. There you’ll find a lot of guides, case studies, and common problem solutions.